April 12, 2011

It's getting warmer!

I was pumping gas today, and suddenly I realized I was standing in the sun...no wind...and I was warm!  Okay, "warm" might be an slight stretch, but it was better than "freezing my finger off" :) !!!

So, it's time for spring pictures...family pictures, senior pictures are usually $75 for the sitting fee but if you book before the end of April (you don't have to get pics done before the end of April, just schedule it with me) it's only $60.  You get a CD with edited images and a copyright release to print as much as you'd like.

I'll be making a trip to Utah the weekend of April 30th, so if anyone wants to schedule a time for that weekend let me know!

Happy (almost) Spring!!

Oh, and I'll be at the Discovery Elementary Craft Show this Saturday, April 16th.  Come see me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment